Running late to class and wish you could just grab street parking for more than an hour without needing a bunch of change? Well you’re in luck. The metered parking on Mendocino is now 2-hours, and accepts both cards, or you can use the Passort App! From the city:
Parking update: Passport app available at all downtown & Railroad Square meters
The Passport app has been rolled out to all downtown and Railroad Square locations. You can now use your smartphone to pay at all 1,700 on- and off-street metered parking spaces. Passport is easy to use:
- First, download the Passport app from the App or Android Play store.
- Enter your credit card and vehicle details into your account.
- The next time you visit downtown, enter the zone number on the meter to pay for parking.
Paying with your smartphone allows you to:
- Monitor your session
- Receive alerts when your time is expiring
- Add more time to your parking session (up to the maximum time allowed)
The Passport Parking app is free to download from the iPhone App Store and Android Google Play. For more details, visit www.srcity.org/parking.
- Discounts for CFNG Athletes at lululemon Corte Madera
- Tuesday – 2/14/17